I'm on the West Coast this week, people. I went to my cousin's wedding last Saturday in Seattle and now I am in Portland soaking up the good life. That is why I have not posted recently.
I thought I would post some fun Portland facts for everyone:
1. Largest number of strip clubs per capita. Zowee!
2. Popular destination for runaways. Luckily, I've packed my bindle.
3. The world's smallest park, totaling 452 inches, created in Portland on St. Patrick's Day for leprechauns and snail races
4. Most bumper stickers per capita. I don't know how you could possibly calculate that, but someone has.
5. Portland is very anti-chain. Lots of cute independent boutiques and restaurants and coffee shops. These are certainly appreciated by the runaways and strippers.
It's a pretty sweet place to visit. Lots of handsome healthy people and cheap apartments and beautiful scenery and wine in grocery stores. But New York still stays open later than anyone...except Vegas...but no one wants to live in Vegas.
More fun facts at http://www.maxwellsinclair.com/portland_funfacts.php. My links button isn't working.