Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Monday, December 12, 2005

While I was writing a Physics Problem

While creating a physics problem where a hamburger was dropped out of a small propeller plane, I looked over at my waiting 9th grader, who was IMing her friend. This is what she wrote:

Her friend: So, I'm going to the Cannes film festival.

My student: Yeah, I'll probably go next year.

Her friend: Cool.

What?? Here's an excerpt from my current IM conversation with my friend Emily:

Emily: yeah, he ran his bike into a brick wall when he was 8, so has had a bridge since then

Me
: lol

Emily
: and he recently had to get it removed and currently has a retainer w/ the two teeth built in

Emily
: he gets real teeth again in a few months

Me
: I had two friends in high school who had to wear those

Me
: My friend Holly called them her "teef"


Far less sophisticated than the 14 yr-olds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home