I've Been Tagged
JK, you guys!!! Nobody graffitied me! I was tagged by my blogger friend East Side Girl and so I am going to fill out her questionnaire. This is like a weird blog forward. But it will help people who don't know me, get to know me better. Here goes:
What is your earliest film-related memory?
I left Fantasia screaming my face off because of the ghost-like brooms and the fat hippolerinas. I also remember watching Ghostbusters once a day when I was little. That Bill Murray is a real dream.
Name two favorite lines from movies.
1) "Bastian, why don't you do what you dreamed? BASTIAN!! Call. My. Name!" Childlike Empress from The Neverending Story. What can I say? I'm a douche. Also, does anyone...ANYONE...know what the hell Bastian says? My friend Jon says that it is something like "Moonflower," but I do not know if this is correct. I tried watching it on closed captioning once and when he screams his mother's name in the storm, it literally said, "(screams his mother's name)." I feel awkward that I revealed that.
2) "Still surf?" Patrick Swayze
"Everyday." Keanu Reeves. Point Break might just be the best movie on earth for retarded lines. "You're young, dumb, and full of cum." Albeit disgusting, this was a fine moment of poignancy for Gary Busey speaking to Keanu Reeves.
Name three jobs you'd do if you could not work in "The Biz."
1) A dance teacher -- but only for gifted students.
2) I would have a pot holder stand outside of my apartment building. You know, for the locals.
3) Invent a hair device that would give a woman , not waves, but like little zigzags. And I would call it the "Zipper." No, no that's boring. The..."Crimper"... oh that's good. "The Crimper." I gotta write that down.
Name four jobs you have actually held outside the Industry.
1) I'm a private tutor at this very moment.
2) I worked at the Gap for a summer. One time, I chased a woman from the Gap to Eddie Bauer because I found her perfect jean size. Needless to say, the Eddie Bauer employees were nonplussed.
3) I was a student tour guide while attending college. I answered pressing questions like, "Does your cafeteria serve corn? My daughter loves corn."
4) I worked at my boarding school student union restaurant called the RK cafe. This place was not unlike the Peach Pit from Bev Hills 90210 or The Max from Saved By the Bell.
Name three book authors you like.
I'll be honest, I hate book questions. Everyone is so judgmental. You either sound pretentious or stupid. There are so many wonderful authors out there that I have enjoyed, please don't judge these choices. I really believe in all of them...equally.
3) Dr. Atkins
Name two movies you'd like to remake or properties you'd like to adapt.
I'd like to star in the live action version of Shrek as well as An American Tale. "And there's nooooo cats in America and the streets are paved with cheeeeese!"
And now to pass on the tradition of this taggery...
You're it my best friends.