Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is It My Imagination or...

1. Does the theme song to the L-Word sound a lot like "My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music?

Girls in tight dresses
, Who drag with moustaches, Chicks driving fast, Ingenues with long lashes. Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things.

2. Do President Bush and Emeril Lagasse have almost identical speaking patterns? Bush: "Uh...ummm...uhhhh...we're gonna kick it up a notch and umm...put a little democracy in Iraq. BAM!" I feel strongly that I am not wrong about this.

3. Is Cute Overload not the best site ever? Oh god, I am hugging my stapler because of it.

4. Is Lindsay Lohan a little too hot for a bulemic? Shouldn't she be puffier. My friends Jules and Jenny and I think so. Aren't bulemics puffy? No offense to bulemics. I just thought that there was a puffy factor.

5. Shouldn't everyone be allowed to own a guidehorse? Not just the blind. It's a shame that the blind cannot see how cute their horses are. If I had my own guidehorse, I would name him/her Sh'buns.

6. Is Project Runway just like heroin and Bravo is like having a drug dealer live in your building? I watch an episode every day. I try to stop, but I just can't. I just can't.

7. Is Bennetton probably the most excited for Angelina's mystery pregnancy?

8. Are there other people out there who wished they hadn't thrown away their pogo ball?



3 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Project Runway is like the worst form of heroin addiction. My favorite part is the looks Nick and Santino give each other when they are jealous.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Michelle Collins said…

    Ohhhh I HATE Santino.

    But at thie current junction, I pretty much like everyone else! Just this morning I commented that this has to be on of my top 10 favorite shows ever (along with, more recently, The Amazing Race, Six Feet Under, and 227.)

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger cynic1 said…

    Cute Overload nearly caused me to hurl my computer (not to mention my lunch) out the window. That site is total depravity!

    Yet...if it weren't so disturbing, it would be a really ingenious idea. How drunk do you think a person has to be in order to decide to produce a blog featuring an "overwhelming amount of cuteness"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home