Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Anyone There?

My cell phone is slightly broken. It no longer tells me whether or not I have a new voicemail message. It does tell me if I have a missed call. And it still rings when someone is calling. And my alarm is fine. And you can still read all of the names of the people like Buzz and Party in my address book. And if you wanted to call them, you could.

But if someone calls me, and they leave a message, I might not know about it. Because my phone no longer tells me that I have new voicemail messages. Quick question: is this a good enough reason to trade in my phone for a new one? Or should I stop using phones altogether?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a Motorola thingy... had the same prob with mine. Treat yourself to a new phone - make sure it's not another Moto. Moto = nasty. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home