Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Best Stand Up Set Ever

This is what happens when you do stand up in Central Park on a hot summer day. You end up looking adorable and lonely.



A pea in a salad bowl.

There are actually people watching from the sides (where the shade is), but this picture is priceless. This is the picture I want to show to my parents to let them know that my career is taking off!

Thanks to Jenny and Matt for putting on a great show!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger anne altman said…

    standing room only! fantastic.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger PerpetuallyNauseous said…

    this is HILARIOUS.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    Wait - I forgot to tell you that when you got up there and said "Does this bandshell make me look skinny?" I almost shit my pants because that was EXACTLY the line I had written down minutes before. Everyone looked like ants up there. Sugar ants. Tiny.

    p.s. - It totally did make you look skinny.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Brandy For Sale. said…

    I'm sorry I missed you, and I'm sorry we got seperated. AGAIN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home