Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Where Did You Find That Old Picture?

Everyone has clearly googled him or herself before, but have you ever google image searched or froogle searched yourself?

My Froogle search ended in one item under "Lang Fisher." A book called Two Kinds of Christmases: A Collection of the Classic Christmas and New Year Messages of all Time.
Go get it.

And my google image search returned this beauty as the second picture. It is entitled "Rattlesnake:"

RARRR!!

Well, that was a real treat for everyone wasn't it? WASN'T IT? Oh, dear god, what have I become?

Anywho, I am doing a couple shows this week and would love to see you all!

Tonight:

cactus makes it to the corner and tags in...

MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

STARRING Jenny Rubin & Matt McCarthy

FEATURING
Eric Andre
Jen Scanlin
Lang Fisher
Abbi Crutchfield
Al Del Bene
Tony Camin
Tonight - Wednesday August 9, 2006 @ 8pm


and then Thursday:


MCC Finally Has His Way With Women

Thurs
8/10

8pm
FREE
GALAPAGOS ART SPACE
www.galapagosartspace.com
70 N. 6th St
Brooklyn, NY

with your host

Michael Cyril Creighton

Jen Dziura

Sara Schaefer
Lang Fisher
Adira Amram
Brandy & Sara
Michelle Buteau
Stickerbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home