Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Be With You

I don't know how many YouTube fanatics there are out there, but one thing that I have noticed is the prevalence of people taping themselves lip synching to their favorite tunes. Anyway, my good friend Sara Schaefer, who' a music videonista, decided to make one of her own to Mr. Big's "Be With You." And the real treat with this one is that I get to be her back up vocals...oh, and also, I'm dressed like Hitler. (For those of you who are easily offended, please don't yell at me. I love the Jews! Ask my bestie Michelle Collins, she's as Jewish as Jesus and I love her just as much.)

10 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Rune said…

    Bravo! Bravo! Who knew hitler could dance so well?

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funniest thing I've seen in a looong time! Love the Chipmunk-y-ness of it!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger typingelbow said…

    hilarious!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    Hope you saw my comment on SS.com (hey!) because you are the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in this video. Hahahahaha!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My autistic 9 year old thought this was the funniest thing he had ever seen, and termed your use of Hitler as backup vocals "brilliant". Well played.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger tps12 said…

    Damn that is edgy.

    It always sounded to me like they were singing "waited on a line of ??? and Jews." The Holocaust imagery makes so much more sense to me now.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger PerpetuallyNauseous said…

    I'm officially in love with you now, Lang.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger JulieGong said…

    That.was.amazing.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger SuperSkeptic said…

    This made my day. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time. Your friend in the green shirt, by the way, makes the whole thing work with her completely straight face and her scarily accurate lip-synching.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is the funniest thing i've ever seen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home