Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Awww...aaaahhhhhh!

I was just reading my daily dose of Wikipedia and did you know that in addition to werewolves, many countries' mythology around the world also includes werefoxes, werelynxes, werecats, and my favorite of them all...

the werebear!

This is my next Halloween costume. I will come to the party normally dressed and at midnight, under the moon, my tummy will become a rainbow...and then I will attack and kill all of the virgins. Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Peter Matthes said…

    Will your tummy become a rainbow for the people at the party who are not on ecstasy as well?

    I would guess that some Islamic countries do not believe in the Werebear. I would think that Al-Qaeda will need those virgins. Seventy two per person is a lot of virgins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home