Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Office Appropes?

One of my coworkers has moved all of his toiletries into our unisex bathroom. He has personal air freshener, a toothbrush, toothpaste, Listerine, his own soap, and so on. I think this is so weird. We've all been known to keep some extra clothes in our desk -- I definitely have some deodorant in mine. He also took the cordless phone...the one I always talk on...into the bathroom with him. I Lysolled it.

Inappropes no?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    ew! that's definitely weird and wrong. first of all, everyone knows any toiletries left in the bathroom are fair game for everyone and second of all, who the heck takes the office phone into the fecal bacteria factory? he needs a strongly worded post-it note.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lang said…

    Thank you, Katy. I will write said post-it in all caps.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rune said…

    you should pee in the listerine...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home