Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big Happies to All

It's my roommate's, and my old roommate's, and my stepmother's birthday today...and tomorrow, it's my friend Sarah's. Congratulations everybody! Way to age!

Totally unrelated, I think I have found the weakness in the tofu dog. On the grill, it tastes (to me) as good as any other hot dog. Where it falters though, is in the microwave. In an attempt to get some healthy protein in me, I bought a package of these little suckers for my office lunch. And after the requisite 40 seconds or so in the microwave, they are just slimy and tasteless and pretty awful. I wish that I had some good old fashioned Hebrew national and maybe a cherry soda. My slimy dogs and water are a pretty pitiful site, when you eat lunch at your desk.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    i feel so badly for you and your slimy lunch. can you blot the slime with a bun or does that just make it worse?

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've got some healthy protein i can put in you
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHZING

     

Post a Comment

<< Home