Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ouch.

Hey guys. So, today I received my very first REALLY nasty comment. Not on my blog, but on the Best Week Ever blog, where I have been doing some Best Night Ever podcasts. Anywho, people are entitled to their opinion and I have to have a thick skin to be in this business. But please take a look and decide for yourselves if she was being too harsh. Also, I couldn't resist defending myself in the cutest way.

Also, you should all know that I am draped in fur from head to toe right now, because I am too weak to remove the air conditioner from my window and it is freezing.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger PerpetuallyNauseous said…

    you are fantastic on the podcasts.

    and people are so mean.

    i've been told by commentors that i'm a uber nerd, i have horrible hair, a barely hidden gay lisp and condescending attitude (ok...the lisp and attitude are fine..but the hair? that hurt)

    and recently was told i look like IT'S PAT.

    you ARE adorable. And fantastic.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your picks were good, but you speak very slowly and over-pronounce words like you're talking to kids in nursery school...or people below the Mason-Dixon line.

    then again, you're not as pretensious (sp?) as Owen Gleiberman of Entertainment Weekly.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    lex is a douche x 10.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home