Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Emosions

If you play any Curtis Mayfield song, regardless of what you are doing, you will feel like a pimp. I am currently making a cup of soup, and, baby, there has never been a sexier soup than this split pea funk. It is STEAMY!!! It is made of peas!! Damn sexy peas!! And a little bit o' ham. Grrrrrl, ham! Have you ever had ham? No? It is sexy!

Contrarily, if you want to feel like everything is at stake -- like your daily pointless tasks will save the world, play one of the following CDs: Evanescence, The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack, or Enigma.

And if you just want to noon it up and feel like a lady, drop yourself in a bath tub, because there is only one song to play: "Rosanna" by Toto.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home