Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Monday, April 17, 2006

The day after Easter and all through the house...

Happy Easter everyone!!! Yesterday, I really wanted to create a hilarious Easter egg hunt on my friend Brooke's patio, which is Manhattan - or shall I say Chicklet-sized. I seriously wanted to put tiny miniatures of liquor in individual eggs and hide them all over the patio for my friends to find. Buuuuuuut, I had too many mimosas before noon and never made it happen. Too bad. I hope everyone else had a nice Easter.

Also, please check out Michelle's blog for pictures from Passover at the Pitkins. They are preposterous. As Elijah the prophet, I looked like a member of ZZ Top and bought one of those novelty beer helmets, but replaced the beer with wine, and got sooooo bombed on Manneshewitz that I had what Jules calls a Vanessa Huxtable hangover (wearing sunglasses indoors, cringing at any loud noises, and stumbling down stairs, hallways, etc.). I also went on a drunk dialing spree at the end of the night, leaving lovely messages for all those who were appropriately tucked in their beds at 2 AM on a Thursday.

Thanks again, Michelle!!!

TONIGHT: Come see me perform at

Twin Killing
Hosted by Matt Goldich and Chris Jurek
Swift
34 E. 4th Street
(between Lafayette and Bowery)
8:30 pm, FREE


also with


Seth Herzog (host of the show Sweet at the Slipper Room)

Sean O'Connor (VH1)
and Charlie Sanders (from Conan O'Brien and the UCB Theatr
e)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Belle said…

    langey! i would have come! you need to let a girl know ahead of time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home