Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sixth Grade Subversion


My 6th grade student just told me that he ripped up his Presidential Physical Fitness Test certificate for the mile run, because it had President George Bush's signature on it.

More power to you, little brother man.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Giulia said…

    I felt really bad for that autistic kid who helped won his school basketball game and got a visit from George Bush. Please Bush, don't ruin little kids celebratory good times.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    The mile run good times? Hardly! We used to call it the "1/2 mile walk as slow as you can til gym ends." But I love that the kid ripped his card up.

    Have a great show tonight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home