Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Taxes

I wish I had the energy to spend 30 minutes to file my taxes and get some money back? Lord knows I need some money back. What did I do in the last 30 minutes? I ate a salad. Did that salad give me vitamins? yes. But did it give me money? No.

Things I would do with my tax refund if I would take the time to file my taxes:

1) new shoes. my shoes are falling apart. they're like leather holey pitas.

2) repaint my walls.

3) rent a pony...just for a day.

4) vaycay anywhere.

5) pay off credit card. not so fun.

6) massage. facial. pedicure. abortion. highlights. waxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home