Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Growing Up


Mike: I was with Jenny at the post office, when she got her period. All of a sudden she said, "Oh! Gotta go. I just got my period!" And zipped right out.

Lang: I got mine on a plane this weekend next to an obese woman and I had the window seat. So, I just bled.

Sara: I got my period later than the other girls in school.

Jon: I got my boner later than all the boys in school.

Gabe: I haven't gotten my boner this month.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    what have they done to the cover of that book? it's horrible! my version was pink and margaret had a way better sweater. I like the cover of "Just as Long as We're Together" where everyone has leg warmers and a pink rotary phone.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger tps12 said…

    More cinnamon. Good for the circulation, gets the old boner goin'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home