Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Upcoming Shows N' Stuff

Hiya! Doin' some fun shows in the next few days.

TONIGHT: $1 Room at the Telephone Bar
149 Second Avenue (between 9th and 10th)
9 PM and only 1 DOLLAR!


TOMORROW (March 24th): Doody Calls at the PIT
COME SEE THIS HILARIOUS SKETCH COMEDY by the
WIENER PHILHARMONIC at 8PM


MONDAY: SMUT
Galapagos, 70 N. 6th in Williamsburg
8 PM
Watch out this show is sexy! Yeehaaa! I am going to be so sexy during this show. You just wait and see!


YAY! COME ON OUT Y'ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home