Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Prom Dress Fashion Show, You Say?

Only in New York, people, only in New York...but probably other places like L.A. or DesMoines...is there a fashion show for prom!!!! And guess what? Prom dresses are still hideous.
(I say that while spinning round and round in my office chair crying and wishing that I could still hold that forest green velour Betsey Johnson halter dress that I wore to my own senior prom, which could only be paired with the chunkiest of open-toed Steve Maddens -- HELLO NINETIES!!!!)



Go to the Village Voice to see the slideshow of these ungodly creations that would make Jessica McClintock beat her breast with a ragged copy of YM.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger hot lips said…

    Hot damn

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Team said…

    That dress can't be for real? Quite possible the ugliest thing I've seen in a long long time...

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Barbara Simpson said…

    No prom dress fashion shows in Des Moines...dammit. If there were, I think I'd have to go...just to remind myself how glad I am that I survived high school!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home