Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Snakes on a BLOG!!!

Michelle Collins, Bex Schwartz, and I have started a new blog dedicated to the up-and-coming action flick, Snakes on a Plane! Snakes on a Blog is our homage to this literally-named and unbelievably preposterous film. I am pretty sure that there are already blogs dedicated to this film, but we wanted to get in there and celebrate our love for Sammy J. along with everyone else.

Michelle, Bex, and I will be camping out all night before the big premiere -- each clutching our own stuffed snake and will be reenacting the trailer over and over again. Please join us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home