Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mr. Romance

It's Spring and you know what that means. L.U.V. So, I thought that I would kick this nasty season off by announcing my springtime crush: Mr. Romance. Everyone get to know him and get ready to start calling him "Lang's Boyfriend."


Perfection? Yes please.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Rune said…

    But...but...I wanted to be your boyfriend! :(

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    GROSS!!!! I always wondered who those freaky, long-haired, shiny men were on the cover of cheesy romance novels. And now I know! They're your boyfriend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home