Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Birthday Outfit


I don't know what to wear to my birthday party this weekend. So far, my friend Michelle has suggested that I wear the following doll clogs.


If you have any suggestions please let me know. I'm at a loss.








UPDATE: John has helped come up with another addition to my birthday outfit. This hat:


Keep 'em coming people... I need an outfit. Girl needs to look goooooood.

UPDATE: Thank you Karen, for helping me get snuggly on the big day.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger john said…

    those clogs would go great with this hat

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/jmoorezx5/catwalk.jpg

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    ce nest pas possible! je meure! les japonais avec leurs faux tetons!!! ce n'est pas possible!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home