Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

More for You

My friend Emily says that there are stirrup pants available at H and M. The world is coming to an end.

Also, a large burly man brought a pet parrot to Prospect Park today with him. He also brought the parrot a little perch to sit on. And the parrot just looked on as this beast of a man did his ab crunches and pec struts and glute flexes. I wish I had a pet or a baby or anything...just to love.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    I know... it's devastating. The shirttard and the stirrup are the first two clotheswhoresmen of the apocalypse. The final two are pegged jeans and pants tucked in socks. Scrunchie socks.

    God help us all.....

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    I think I will really pray to Jesus when scrunchie hair things become acceptable again. Those and the side pony with a t-shirt ring worn to gather an oversized shirt OVER the stirrup pants.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home