Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Doody Calls

THE WIENER PHILHARMONIC (JENNY, GABE, TOBY, MIKE, LANG, and JULIA)

I know I mentioned it before but if you are in the NYC area, please come see "Doody Calls"

MY SKETCH GROUP, THE WIENER PHILHARMONIC, ALONG WITH JON FRIEDMAN OF THE REJECTION SHOW ARE PUTTING ON THIS HILARIOUS SHOW AT THE PIT EVERY FRIDAY IN FEBRUARY AT 8PM.

Just to get a taste of our work, watch the following videos.

Also, I was sharing this with a friend over email, but then I thought I would share an amazing teaching moment I had yesterday with you all. You know, because it cracked me up.

student: Ugh! When am I ever going to use the quadratic formula in my life?!

Lang: Well Emily, maybe you'll find yourself trapped in an ancient cave, where the only way out is through a secret doorway that can only be opened by solving a quadratic. Think how proud you'll be when you save yourself and the rest of your team.

student: (silence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home