Dirty Old Prom Queen

In '98 I was the prom queen and in '06 I hang out with queens. I'm a private tutor during the day and a comedian at night in ol' NYC. I just can't seem to get out of high school...can someone call the custodian? Vesuvio, I'm locked in!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

P.S. MySpace?

Hey how's it going? Ummm, you look really good tonight. So, uhhh, I joined MySpace. Funny huh? Umm, so if you wanna be friends...you don't have to...but if you wanna. If you're free..go to MySpace...and you know, we'll see how things go. No presh. I guess I'll see you around.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger K said…

    Hi there Queen -

    Wanted to let you know that you are the writer of this week's Quote of the Week at my blog! This is not spam ... I'm serious. Um, skaters on fire and beer pong...enough proof?

    Besides basking in the glow of such accomplishment, you have the honor of choosing the criteria in which next week's quote is determined. Basically I just need a word, any one word...but not "the" or "and" you know? Go to the blog and comment on the quote of the week post with your word.

    Yay! hope you participate.

    Again, congratulations. You are now famous amongst about 7 people!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home